At Gel Packs Direct, we are committed to providing you with the best quality products available on the market. However, we understand that there will be instances where you may wish to return an item you have purchased from us.
Please refer to the various statements below to ensure you follow the correct procedure:
I have changed my mind
If you made a mistake when ordering or simply changed your mind then please notify us within 14 working days after accepting delivery of your order. Have your order details to hand and send us a message to confirm your intention to return the item.
If you wish to receive a refund or replacement, your returned item(s) must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all parts, accessories with any retail packaging still intact.
My item arrived damaged
If your order has arrived faulty or damaged then please notify us within 3 working days of accepting delivery. We will do our best to rectify the situation and offer a replacement where possible. Please retain the damaged item(s) before returning to us. We also recommend taking photographs of the damage/fault – also to include the outer packaging. We will then investigate with the appropriate carrier.
My item has a problem (less than 30 days)
Should your item develop a fault within the first 30 days of purchase then please contact us. For all faulty items we will require the goods to be returned to us in order to be able to process your return. Do not dispose of the item. We also strongly advise that you take some clear photographs of the fault/damage.
My item has a problem (over 30 days)
Should your item develop a fault after the first 30 days of purchase then please contact us. We may be able to offer to repair or replace the item. Do not dispose of the item. We also strongly advise that you take some clear photographs of the fault/damage.
I have received the wrong item
On the whole our pickers and packers are very reliable, but occasional mistakes will occur. Please contact us within 3 workings day of accepting delivery to notify us of the error. We will then endeavor to provide a suitable replacement. Please retain the incorrect item(s) before returning to us. We also recommend taking photographs of the item(s).
Item not received
If you are wondering when your item(s) will arrive then please use the following checklist before getting in touch:
1. Please check the delivery address on your order matches the location where you were expecting the item to arrive.
2. Please check the ETA. In nearly all cases, our orders are dispatched within 1 working day of receiving payment. However, there are occasionally circumstances out of our control that can cause orders to arrive late. Please check your order for the estimated delivery window. Unless you have paid to upgrade, our standard postage service is Royal Mail 2nd Class which takes between 2-3 working days to arrive.
3. If you have checked all of the above and your item is over 7 working days delayed from the estimated delivery date then please get in touch with us. (In most cases, late items due to unexpected Royal Mail delays arrive within this period.)
Returns Procedure1. Find the item in your ‘Purchase History’ in ‘My eBay’
2. Select ‘Return this item’ from the ‘More actions’ drop-down menu.
3. If photos of the item would be helpful then you should take some clear close-up shots and upload these also.
4. You should then follow the instructions on how to return the item. Depending on various criteria, you may be provided with a returns label from eBay themselves. Otherwise, you may have one included in the original parcel. If not then use our returns address below, be sure to include your order number and contact details so we can match up your return against your original order.